ApplyCMS Managed Services Developer
fjorge is a full-service end-to-end solutions development agency with over 30 developers on staff. fjorge Managed Services teams are the detectives, emergency room, mechanic, and renovation specialists for existing client websites.
Our teammates are the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse tickets across different CMS platforms, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
fjorge is looking for an ambitious PHP/CMS Website developer to join our CMS Managed Services team. We work on properties with an ongoing client relationship to ensure their sites are secure, updated, functioning, and continually enhanced to meet our client’s changing business needs. If you love being the detective, digging through existing code to find the root issues, and saving the day with sustainable solutions, this is the team for you! Every day brings new opportunities to learn and grow!
Our team is seeking a developer with 2 + years of custom theming development experience, preferably in an agency-like environment.
Our ideal candidate enjoys helping customers solve their immediate issues, and has no reservations about picking up the phone to talk through a solution.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
- Experience with custom development in popular CMS platforms, such as WordPress, Craft, and/or Drupal
- Experience with AJAX and jQuery
- Experience with mySQL
- Experience troubleshooting in Chrome, Safari, and Firefox
- Understanding of mobile responsiveness
- Understanding of SEO development best practices
- Familiarity with API integrations
- Excellent communication skills with teammates and clients
- Excellent documentation skills
- Empathetic and understanding of client concerns, ability to engage in cordial conversation while seeking clarifying questions
- Inquisitive nature, able to help clients identify their root issues, then troubleshoot
- Time management skills and ability to self manage
- Willing to ask for help and providing support to others when needed
- Curious nature, willing to learn and help with both front-end and back-end tasks
- Experience troubleshooting in IE11/Edge, a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, a plus
- Experience with CSS Compiling tools, such as Gulp, a plus
- Experience with tSQL and msSQL, a plus
- Experience working with web servers, such as AWS, a plus
- Experience working in an agency environment, a plus