ApplyInteractive Project Manager
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for teammates who are passionate about being the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse projects, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
Are you a Project Manager with 2+ years of experience in the world of web development? We are looking for a Project Manager with the right mix of project management experience, understanding of digital projects, compassion for clients, and ability to manage a team of creatives. Our Project Managers are leaders of collaboration, which fosters a positive and supportive environment. We offer a growing range of benefits and opportunities for mentorship and professional development.
Our ideal candidates are accountable to budget, timeline, and scope; purposeful in their communications, decisions, and task management; curious about ever changing technology, processes, and project management methodologies; a positive troubleshooter and problem solver, able to coach others through stressful or complex situations; and an inclusive motivator for team bonding.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning and coordinating projects from the initial estimate through development, launch and handoff to support
- Guiding clients through our development, QA and launch processes with active listening and communication
- Lead a team of developers to be successful on projects while maintaining work-life balance
- Maintain open lines of communication with our Account Managers, Solutions Architects, Support Team, and Clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Certification
- 2+ years experience in project management
- Experience managing a team of 2+
- Experience developing project plans for successful projects
- Experience leading multiple ongoing projects at the same time
- Experience using a Project Management tool such as Jira, Basecamp, or similar
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Web development coding experience (not required)
- CAPM or PMP Certification (not required)
- Agency experience (not required)