ExpertiseUX / UI Design
Our UX / UI designers at fjorge create engaging user experiences that are enjoyable to use and improve conversion. Solutions-oriented, our team customizes every process to fit your needs while making thoughtful, user-centered design decisions.
Services we offer:
- Discovery & Workshop sessions
- Sitemapping & Information Architecture
- Wireframing & Prototyping
- High Fidelity Design
- Consulting (Accessibility Compliance, 3rd party Design Review & Acceptance)
- User Research (including User Personas, Empathy Mapping, User Journey Mapping, etc)
Questions we may guide you through during this phase:
- What are your business goals for your website or app?
- Who is your target market?
- What are the pain points of the current user?
How we define UX / UI:
User Experience (UX) design is a human-centered process, concentrated on creating meaningful and seamless experiences for the user. To design successfully for the end-user, UX designers focus on who the target market is, and what their specific needs and goals are. During this predevelopment phase, designers take a deep dive into what motivates the user through research, user personas, journey mapping, wireframes, prototypes, and testing.
User Interface (UI) design is the digital practice surrounding the visual elements of a product interface. It is the designer’s goal to visually guide the user through a product with engaging, consistent, and intuitive interfaces. Strong UI design enables the user to understand and trust a brand with ease.
We integrate UX / UI design hand in hand in order for products, websites, and apps to be both easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. Have a big idea or a complex issue? Contact us to tell us more about it. By working together, your team and ours can establish a solid plan for your project.
Application DevelopmentNext >