If you or your client has a complicated technology problem, we can help find the right digital solution.
- Do you have an ecommerce site and ERP system that don’t talk to each other?
- Does your intranet and custom CRM solution have incompatible workflows?
- Do you have a great idea for a new mobile app, but aren’t sure how to make it a reality?
The team at fjorge has experience leveraging technology to support business operations, and can guide you or your client to a clear project goal. Through solutions architecture we can identify and build integration solutions to help your existing systems share data. Your business is unique, and your technical solutions should be, too!
What is Solutions Architecture?
Solutions Architecture in the digital field is similar to architecture in the construction field. Developers are like construction workers and project managers are like foreman.
In a home construction project the client may know they need a house with bedrooms, bathrooms, a kitchen and laundry facilities, but an architect helps determine how many bedrooms and bathrooms, how many stories, what type of foundation will be needed, the number and width of doors and windows, etc.
In the digital field, a Solutions Architect does the same by taking a high level digital need and identifying the functional details. The result is a comprehensive plan that developers and project managers can follow.
In the same respect that a building won’t stand without sound architecture, a complex digital project needs a Solutions Architect.
There are two types of Solutions Architecture to consider:
- BUSINESS TECHNICAL CONSULTING: Identifying the overarching business pain points that can be solved through technology, then researching best practices. We can help you identify what is possible.
- USER EXPERIENCE ROADMAPPING: The functional requirements and what development work is needed to achieve the desired experiences. We can help you identify what is preferred
Have a big idea or a complex issue? We want to hear about it, and can lend our assistance throughout the planning stages.
CMS Managed ServicesNext >