Case StudyNorth Memorial
Accessible, supportive, patient-centered online healthcare resource.
Union Park (Agency)
North Memorial Health (End Client)
North Memorial Health needed a website that made finding a doctor and clinic easy and convenient . Researching surgeries, conditions, and care options can be difficult to understand, so North Memorial wanted a solution that spoke the patient’s needs. The website needed to be accessible to all abilities—including development with screen readers in mind.
As a way to build community and knowledge, North Memorial also wanted to offer Groups and Classes for varying situations and conditions, including:
- Childbirth preparation class for expectant parents
- Youth mental health first aid class
- Loss of a Spouse / Partner Support Group
- Breast Cancer Education and Support Group
Creating opportunities through the website to connect with doctors, and other patients in a similar situation, was critical to the success of this project.
Challenges included the information architecture of doctors, locations, along with associated surgery and care types. We developed an integrative solution for it all to work together, in the most efficient way possible.
Technology & Features:
- Information architecture
- WordPress custom theming
- Flexible and Modularly built theming
- Specialized search for locations, doctors, and appointments
- Meets AA ADA and Web Content Accessibility Guideline (WCAG) requirements
- Blog posts filtering
- Custom events plugin to allow users to sign up, pay for classes, or be added to a waitlist
- Deployment and Ongoing Maintenance
Learn more about our expertise in:
Honour EssentialsNext >