ApplyWebsite Maintenance Developer
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for teammates who are passionate about being the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse projects, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
fjorge is a full-service development agency that works with marketing professionals to bring their digital projects to the finish line. We offer front-end, back-end, solutions architecture and maintenance expertise on website and application projects.
fjorge seeks a talented Front End Developer with 1 + years of development experience to join our highly skilled maintenance and support team.
Our ideal candidate possesses the right mix of development and customer service capabilities while retaining and eye for detail as well as a passion for problem-solving.
This position will focus on maintaining our roster of websites across multiple frameworks using plugin, security and core updates. There is also an emphasis on working closely with our clients to troubleshoot and resolve functionality and design issues as they arise.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
- MUST be well versed in html (including html5) and WordPress
- Experience developing with Drupal and Magento
- Ability to work with CSS grid frameworks (i.e. 960 or Fluid).
- Working knowledge of SQL – specifically MySQL database
- Strong eye for detail.
- Solid understanding of mobile and desktop Web usability best practices.
- Ability to move quickly and independently while juggling multiple projects.
- Time management skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
- Customer service mentality/strong communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, comfortable following direction, and able to meet short deadlines.
- Full Stack development experience is desired
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience for CMS-driven sites, social networks, and eCommerce sites strongly preferred.
- Rock solid skills in matching web designs, with an eye for typography, palette development, intuitive layout, and a pixel-level attention to detail.
- Good-natured, flexible, leave-your-ego-at-the-door approach to Web work.
- Experience with cross-platform interoperability and progressive enhancement.
- Skills in major graphic software programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, and Dreamweaver.
- Hungry to learn/expand expertise in sysadmin
- In addition to the above, other duties as applied.