ApplyCMS Managed Services Developer
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for teammates who are passionate about being the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse tickets across multiple different CMSes, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
fjorge is a full-service development agency that works with marketing professionals to bring their digital projects to the finish line. We offer front-end, back-end, solutions architecture and maintenance expertise on website and application projects.
fjorge is looking for an ambitious CMS website developer to join our CMS Managed Services team. We work on properties with an ongoing relationship with fjorge, to ensure their sites are secure, updated, functioning, and continually enhanced to meet our client’s changing business needs. We have a large roster of clients across many different industries, CMS platforms, and backend integrations. Every day brings new opportunities to learn and grow!
Our team is seeking a developer with 1 + years of custom theming development experience.
Our ideal candidate enjoys helping customers solve their immediate issues, has no reservations about picking up the phone to ask clarifying questions, has diverse CMS experience, is excited to expand their learning, and can juggle multiple tickets on different properties.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
- Experience with custom development in popular CMS platforms, such as WordPress, Craft, Drupal, and Magento
- SiteCore, a plus!
- AJAX and jQuery, a plus!
- Understanding of mobile responsiveness and SEO development best practices
- Familiarity with API integrations
- Excellent communication skills with teammates and clients
- Excellent documentation skills
- Empathetic and understanding of client concerns, ability to engage in cordial conversation while seeking clarifying questions
- Inquisitive nature, able to help clients identify their root issues, then troubleshoot
- Time management skills and ability to self manage
- Willing to ask for help and providing support to others when needed
- Curious nature, willing to learn and help with both front-end and back-end tasks
- Full Stack development experience, a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, a plus
- Experience with GDPR compliance development best practices, a plus
- Experience with ADA compliance development best practices, a plus
- Experience with SQL, a plus
- Experience working with web servers, such as AWS, a plus
- Command-line experience, a plus
- Site migration experience, a plus
- Familiarity with website security best practices, a plus
- .Net experience, a plus