Web Application EngineerWeb App Developer
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for teammates who are passionate about being the solution to our clients’ digital needs.
fjorge Digital is a full-service development team that works with clients to bring their digital projects to the finish line. We offer front-end, back-end, solutions architecture and maintenance expertise on website and application projects.
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for developers who are passionate about being the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse projects, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to tackle issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
Are you a web app developer with 3 or more years of programming experience on production ready client facing work? Are you ready to jump in and start building applications based on industry best practices and our growing set of code standards? Are you naturally curious and ready to grow your own skills by working with other developers on a variety of different types of applications?
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
- Write and maintain database tables, views and triggers and stored procedures
- Write and maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferable code across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Collaborating with clients and our internal team to drive toward project milestones
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends and technologies
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL
- Experience working with Entity Framework and code-first migrations
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Understanding of responsive development and digital user experience
- Analytical thinker and problem solver able to come up with creative solutions to diverse problems
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with diverse teams
- Capable of identifying & balancing priorities, and clearly communicating with clients and teammates
- Time management skills and experience tracking billable time on projects
- Online examples of production-ready client-facing work