Vice President of Client Acquisition and RetentionVice President of Client Acquisition and Retention
Lead our sales team to help nurture, deepen, and enhance our relationships with agency partners.
We love working with people who are as passionate about client relationships as they are about leading and supporting a team. The Vice President of Client Acquisition and Retention is responsible for and must create a culture of success, integrity, and ongoing sales achievement. The vision for this position is to become known as an employer of choice that top sales talent wants to join.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall sales targets, KPI’s, individual and team execution
- Manage the sales, and marketing teams to deliver profitable growth.
- Oversee sales and marketing staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the teams to achieve their targets.
- Develop success-driven plans
- Monitor customer activity and improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manage relationships with partners to foster business growth and development.
- Provide a sales-focused strategy and feedback to the President
- Accountable for focusing on building a pipeline through referrals, digital leads, and target prospect outreach.
- Learn, follow, and monitor current processes to carry out responsibilities and also provide recommendations for improvements based on industry experience and client feedback
- 3+ years of experience in a Business to Business (B2B) sales environment
- 3+ years of experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- 2+ year in a sales leadership role
- Strong business-orientation and common sense for problem-solving
- Ability to lead and facilitate cross-company initiatives
- Ability to create a performance-oriented culture