Vice President, Development Managed Services
fjorge is a full-service development agency with over 30 developers on staff. Our Managed Services teams are the detectives, emergency room, mechanics, and renovation specialists for existing client websites and applications. What sets fjorge Managed Services apart from the competition is how we humanize the client experience, and work to uncomplicate the world of technology through open lines of communication and literally uncomplicating the code we inherit.
We are the solution to client digital needs. fjorge offers a fun environment, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem-solving.
fjorge is looking for a Vice President to oversee the vision and growth for our Development Managed Services team. This department establishes long term relationships with agency partners and end clients for websites and applications from the point of launch to deprecation. Both fjorge-built and inherited accounts are eligible for Managed Services offerings, which include hosting, emergency on-call support, systems administration, maintenance, continuous development, and technical SEO services.
The ideal candidate has strong business acumen, diligent department budget and stakeholder management skills, has prior experience in the web development space, has a keen ability to relate to others, and can lead a technical team without needing to have all the technical answers.
“Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to apply only when they check every box.” If you think you have what it takes, but don’t meet every point in the job description, please apply anyway. You can explain in your cover letter and through the interview process how the experience you do have will help you succeed in the role!
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
- Support the organization in delivering the Managed Services strategy and vision
- Creates and modifies Managed Services product offerings based on client needs, market value, and company goals
- Forecasts annual department budget and drives department behavior in achieving forecasted goals
- Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriately to customer feedback on areas for improvement
- Plan, organize and manage staff to assure appropriate coverage to meet business needs and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and to achieve excellence in customer service and satisfaction
- Instill a culture of teamwork, service excellence, and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Supports sales team on new account acquisition efforts
- Experience in building and running a Managed Service offering, or client retention program relating to technical or marketing industries
- Excellent management skills, with the ability to delegate and manage multiple priorities while fostering positive relationships
- Dedication to Employee enrichment, improvement and career growth
- Demonstrated ability to identify, articulate and prioritize implementation of strategic objectives for a department
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet changing scope and resource situations
- Strong analysis, change control, task management, time management and risk identification skills