fjorge Digital is a full-service development agency that works with marketing professionals to bring their digital projects to the finish line. We offer front-end, back-end, solutions architecture, UX/UI design, and maintenance expertise on website and application projects.
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for teammates who are passionate about being the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse projects, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
Are you a UX/UI Designer with 1 or more years of visual design experience on production ready client facing work? Are you ready to jump in and start creating human-centered designs for websites, and applications? Are you naturally curious and ready to grow your own skills by working alongside Solutions Architects, our in-house developers, and other UX/UI designers?
As a member of the fjorge Digital UX/UI team you will be leading workshops with clients, performing competitive analysis, researching best practices, creating user personas, creating and refining the visual design of websites and applications, and you’ll be tasked with presenting your work to clients in a solutions-oriented way.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
- Create intuitive userflows and designs for websites and applications that solve client’s business problems
- Create designs that are developer-friendly
- Assist in estimating UX/UI projects for clients (i.e. new projects, or pre-existing websites/applications)
- Present your work to client’s in various stages of the UX/UI phase
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends and design platforms
- A minimum of 2 years UX/UI design experience on deadline driven projects
- Understanding of how responsive development works
- Analytical thinker and problem solver able to come up with creative solutions to diverse problems
- Able to work collaboratively with diverse teams and independently
- Capable of balancing multiple projects and clearly communicating with clients and team members
- Time management skills and experience tracking billable time on projects
- Ability to stay positive, supportive, and open to new ideas or approaches during trying times
- Online examples of client-facing work
- Some knowledge of HTML, CSS, and jQuery
- Familiarity with information architecture in content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Shopify, etc.
- Knowledge of accessibility standards and how to design for ADA Compliant websites