Technical SEO SpecialistTechnical SEO Specialist
fjorge Digital is a full-service development agency that works with marketing professionals to bring their digital projects to the finish line. We offer front-end, back-end, solutions architecture and maintenance expertise on website and application projects.
fjorge is a full-service development agency with over 30 developers on staff. fjorge Managed Services teams are the detectives, emergency room, mechanic, and renovation specialists for existing client websites.
Our teammates are the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse tickets across different mobile and web app platforms, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
fjorge is looking for a Technical SEO Specialist to join our Managed Services team and help to build out our Technical SEO service offerings. This individual will work closely with developers and Solutions Architects on both live sites and new sites being built, to ensure our clients and marketing partners are set up for success with their SEO goals and SEM efforts.
Our ideal candidate enjoys helping non-technical customers better understand their website, is curious about the ever changing landscape of SEO, can talk tech with developers, can work strategically with copywriters, and has no reservations about picking up the phone to talk through a solution with clients.
“Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to apply only when they check every box.” If you think you have what it takes, but don’t meet every point in the job description, please apply anyway. You can explain in your cover letter and through the interview process how the experience you do have will help you succeed in the role!
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
- 1-3 years experience with keyword optimization best practices
- 1-2 years experience with reading HTML
- 1-3 years with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- 1-3 years experience with Content Management Systems
- Experience with PageSpeed Insights, Lighthouse, SiteImprove, or similar
- Familiarity with Web Vitals
- Familiarity with how Schema Markup Data works
- Familiarity with OG Tags and Canonical Tags
- Familiarity with Google My Business
- Ability to work with a team of developers to provide direction on code level SEO tasks
- Verbose vocabulary and keen attention to content detail
- Enthusiasm about changing technical SEO trends
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Inquisitive nature, able to help clients understand their technical SEO goals and design tasks to meet them
- Time management skills and ability to self manage
- Willing to ask for help and provide support to others when needed
- Enjoys forming relationships with clients through frequent communications
- Curious nature and desire to continually learn
- 1-2 years with Google Data Studio
- Experience with Chrome DevTools, a plus
- Experience with Command Line, a plus
- Prior experience with Jira or other ticketing system, a plus
- Prior experience as a copywriter or digital marketer, a plus