ApplyInteractive Project Manager
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for teammates who are passionate about being the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse projects, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
Are you a Project Manager with 2+ years of experience in the world of web development? We are looking for a Project Manager with the right mix of project management experience combined with a digital background. We hope you will be passionate about leading internal team members and that you’ll be dedicated to finding creative solutions for our clients. We offer a collaborative environment, a growing range of benefits and opportunities for mentorship and professional development.
As we have grown over the last several years, we have developed several core processes that are central to the success of our projects and we want you to lead a team of developers as well as our clients through those processes. Someone who excels in this role is self-motivated, has strong communication and leadership skills, a knack for juggling multiple projects and a love of learning.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning and coordinating projects from the initial estimate through to development and launch
- Guiding clients through our development, QA and launch processes with active listening and communication
- Lead a team of developers to be successful on projects
- Maintain open lines of communication with our Account Managers and Clients
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years experience in project management
- Experience leading a team
- Experience developing project plans for successful projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Web development coding experience (not required)