Our team is growing, and we’re looking for teammates who are passionate about being the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse projects, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
Are you a Solutions Architect with 2+ years of experience in the world of web development? Fjorge is looking for a Solutions Architect with the right mix of digital project experience working with a team, and we hope you will be passionate about finding creative solutions for our clients. We offer a collaborative environment, a growing range of benefits and opportunities for mentorship and professional development.
As fjorge has grown over the last several years, we have developed several core processes central to the success of our projects. Solutions Architects guide our clients through the planning phases of our development process. To excel in this role, you must be self-motivated, have strong communication and leadership skills, be able to juggle multiple projects and, above all, love learning.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and understand business requirements and project risks
- Translate business requirements into software design documentation
- Depending on the project, software design documentation includes functional requirements, U/X, database architecture, class diagram, controller structure, and performance requirements
- Guiding clients through the discovery process with active listening and communication
- Maintain open lines of communication with our Account Managers, Clients, Project Managers, and Developers
- Design solutions that can be delivered on time, scope, budget
- Create quality internal and external client-oriented documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Web development experience required
- 2+ years experience in solutions architecture or 4+ years in development
- Experience creating development project plans for successful projects
- Experience creating technical documents including functional requirements, technical roadmap, basic wireframes, and basic Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills