ApplySoftware Development Manager
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for teammates who are passionate about being the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse projects, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
We are looking for a Software Development Manager with an understanding of digital projects, and an ability to manage a team of software developers. Our ideal Software Development Manager is a constructive coach encouraging personal development. A positive troubleshooter and problem solver, able to coach others through stressful or complex situations; and an inclusive motivator for team bonding.
Our Software Development Manager is accountable to managing developers’ growth and learning. Managing developer utilization, and their delivery of project scope. Recruiting and hiring of software developers.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of Software Developers
- Software Developer resourcing and utilization
- Software Developer growth and learning
- Lead a team of developers to be successful on projects while maintaining work-life balance
- Recruitment and retention of Software Developers
- Ability to mentor/coach employees, and conduct employee performance evaluations
- Consistent record of establishing teams and leading them to successful project delivery
- Demonstrated ability directly leading software developers in addressing interpersonal conflicts/escalations, prioritizing resources to meet project goals.
- Excellent leadership, communication, prioritization, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Web development coding experience (not required)
- Experience using a Project Management tool such as Jira, Basecamp, or similar
- Scrum certification
- Agency experience (not required)