ApplySenior Back End Developer / Leader
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for teammates who are passionate about being the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse projects, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
fjorge Digital is a full-service development team that works with clients to bring their digital projects to the finish line. We offer front-end, back-end, solutions architecture and maintenance expertise on website and application projects.
Are you a back end developer looking to start leading other developers through the software development life cycle? Are you ready to jump in and start building applications based on industry best practices and our growing set of code standards? Are you naturally curious and ready to grow your own skills by working with other developers of varying skill levels?
As a member of the fjorge Digital back-end development team you will work with others to develop new features for various web-based and mobile applications. You’ll use a wide range of technologies to develop responsive applications from designs, and test the work of other developers across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
- Lead projects from a technical perspective
- Assist project managers in estimating projects
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Write and maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferable cod
- Able to mentor junior developers through the software development life cycle
- Capable of balancing multiple projects and clearly communicating with clients and team members
- Able to work collaboratively with diverse teams and independently
- Analytical thinker and independent problem solver able to come up with creative solutions to diverse problems
- Time management skills and experience tracking billable time on projects
- Ability to stay positive, supportive, and open to new ideas or approaches during trying times
- Online examples of production ready client-facing work
- Willing and able to work up to 50 hours per work when needed (overtime pays 1.5x)
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends and technologies
- A minimum of 2 year of .NET development
- Experience in a minimum of two of the following:
- Android development
- iOS development
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL
- Experience working with Entity Framework and code-first migrations
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Shopify, etc.
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Understanding of responsive development and digital user experience