Quality Assurance LeadQuality Assurance Lead
fjorge Digital is a full-service development agency that works with marketing professionals to bring their digital projects to the finish line. We offer front-end, back-end, solutions architecture and maintenance expertise on website and application projects.
This position is responsible for overseeing the testing of software features as part of a collaborative team. This role is responsible for leading quality review of various applications and includes creating test plans and strategy, test cases in partnership with developers, solutions architects, and project managers which are used to shape and verify code and check conformance to system requirements.
The role relies upon test automation and manual testing tools. The person will manage our quality assurance team and assist in defining QA standards and procedures.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
- Reviews client requirements and provides feedback
- Responsible for creating test plans and strategy
- Reviews and re-evaluates the test strategy to adjust for new information, changing risks, shifting priorities, and schedules
- Oversees testing of software features
- Oversees the creation and maintenance of test documentation
- Leads/mentors QA Engineers and shares knowledge to make sure QA staff meets technical qualifications required for their positions
- Assists in formulating QA standards and best practices and processes plans
- Assists management in setting the direction for quality assurance within the organization
- Assists in recruiting new staff, conducting interviews, and evaluate potential candidates
- Experience in testing web-based applications, services, and user interfaces
- Experience in test automation and creating repeatable, maintainable, automated test suites
- Experience managing a team of QA Engineers
- Understanding of test-driven development
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall processes
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices & methodologies