Quality Assurance Analyst
fjorge Digital is a full-service development agency that works with marketing professionals to bring their digital projects to the finish line. We offer front-end, back-end, solutions architecture and maintenance expertise on website and application projects.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for executing manual and automated testing including planning, providing strategy, scripting, and reporting. This role will work closely with the developers and project managers to ensure the accuracy and quality of customer-facing websites and applications.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
- Schedule and execute front-end testing on a variety of digital platforms.
- Develop test plans, test cases, and provide reports on multiple projects.
- Collaborating with project managers, designers, and development team members to identify, report and resolve QA tickets.
- Review project work against functional requirements and designs, providing feedback where issues arise.
- Periodically review and audit project workflows and promote process improvement.
- Experience testing across multiple platforms such as Windows 10, MAC OS, cross-browser testing, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Good understanding of agile and scrum methodologies with QA working within it.
- Knowledge of quality assurance industry best practices and different tools being used.
- Excellent organization skills to be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be proactive and self-motivated with the ability to manage with limited supervision.
- Be flexible and able to pivot quickly to changing project circumstances.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence or similar defect tracking tool.
- Previous testing experience within an advertising agency or a marketing environment is beneficial
- Development skills is a plus.