Our team is growing, and we’re looking for teammates who are passionate about being the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse projects, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
fjorge is a full-service development agency that works with marketing professionals to bring their digital projects to the finish line. We offer front-end, back-end, solutions architecture and maintenance expertise on website and application projects.
fjorge seeks a talented LAMP Developer with 1 + years of development experience in our highly skilled development group. We are looking for a developer with the right mix of development and integration capabilities while being passionate about developing innovative applications/website solutions. This position will have an emphasis on back end development of new features of multiple websites.
Within this group of developers, is the core development and support for all applications and websites for the above-mentioned areas. We seek someone who wants to continue to learn while working with an amazing group of developers in a great environment.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
- 1+ years of PHP development; ability to develop and integrate customized modules into various applications
- Experience developing websites in a content management system, including custom templates and module development (e.g. Drupal, WordPress, Magento etc.)
- Strong knowledge of SQL and specifically MySQL database
- Understanding and preferable working background with REST/SOAP/JSON
- Self-supportive debugging and problem-solving skills including cross-browser and OS compatibility
- Proficiency working within Subversion (SVN), Git, or similar source control system
- Any .NET
- Server optimization