Office ManagerOffice Manager
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for a teammate who is passionate about being the solution to our internal team’s needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse projects and people. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem-solving.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Office Manager, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Office Managers should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
- Anticipate the needs of employees and customers in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Greet and assist visitors to our Minneapolis office.
- Handling office tasks, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Event Planning
- Other duties as required by manager
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Ability to work at our Minneapolis, MN Office
- Technically savvy
- Event planning experience