ApplyFront End Developer
fjorge Digital is a full-service development agency that works with marketing professionals to bring their digital projects to the finish line. We offer front-end, back-end, solutions architecture and maintenance expertise on website and application projects.
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for developers who are passionate about being the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse projects, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
Are you a front-end developer with 5 or more years of custom theming experience on production ready client facing work? Are you ready to jump in and lead a collaborative team to build websites based on industry best practices and our growing set of code standards? Are you naturally curious and ready to grow your own skills by working with other developers on a variety of different types of applications?
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
- Assessing, creating and delegating development tasks as part of project plans
- Write and maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferable code
- Collaborating with clients, and our internal team of PMs, SAs, QA, devs and more, to drive toward project milestones
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends and technologies
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress, Contentful, Drupal, Shopify, etc.
- A minimum of 5 years custom theming experience on deadline driven development projects
- Understanding of responsive development and digital user experience
- Analytical thinker and problem solver able to come up with creative solutions to diverse problems
- Visual user-focused design skills and the ability to recreate detailed designs
- Able to work collaboratively with diverse teams and independently
- Capable of balancing multiple projects and clearly communicating with clients and team members
- Time management skills and experience tracking billable time on projects
- Ability to stay positive, supportive, and open to new ideas or approaches in challenging situations
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Existing agency experience