ApplyFront End Development Intern
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for teammates who are passionate about being the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse projects, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
Learn and grow with our web development team with a paid internship. We offer a collaborative environment and opportunities for mentorship and professional development.
We hope that you enjoy continuous learning and can communicate effectively to tackle problems and meet the needs of diverse clients. We are looking for someone who is interested in a full-time career as a web developer.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
- Computer Science major OR Design major with coding experience
- Understanding of responsive development and usability
- Analytical thinker and problem solver, ability to come up with solutions to diverse problems
- Strong, visual and user-focused design skills and the ability to recreate detailed designs
- Passionate about staying up-to-date on emerging trends and technologies
- Able to work collaboratively and productively with diverse teams as well as independently
- Capable of balancing multiple projects and communicating with clients and team members
- Online portfolio of client-facing work
- Prior professional or freelance experience
- Interest in working part time during school