Front End Developer (CMS Managed Services) Front End Developer
fjorge Digital is a full-service development agency that works with clients to bring their website and application projects to life.
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for teammates who are passionate about being part of the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse projects, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
Are you a front-end developer with custom theming experience on production ready client facing work? Are you ready to jump in and start troubleshooting bugs, building features, and working with clients to determine a better technical tomorrow for their websites and applications? Are you naturally curious and ready to grow your own skills by working with other developers of varying skill levels?
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
- Troubleshoot bugs and communicate with clients via Jira service desks as to progress on problem solving
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Write and maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferable code
- Experience with content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, Shopify, etc.
- A minimum of 1 year custom theming experience on deadline-driven development projects
- Ability to stay positive, supportive, and open to new ideas or approaches during trying times
- Able to work collaboratively with diverse teams and independently
- Analytical thinker and problem solver able to come up with creative solutions to diverse problems
- Understanding of responsive development and digital user experience
- 2-5 years of relevant development experience
- Knowledge of accessibility standards and how to build ADA Compliant websites
- Experience with Sass or other CSS pre-processors and task runners such as Gulp or Grunt
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Experience tracking billable time on projects
- Existing agency experience