ApplyFront End Developer - Angular
fjorge Digital is a full-service development agency that works with marketing professionals to bring their digital projects to the finish line. We offer front-end, back-end, solutions architecture and maintenance expertise on website and application projects.
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for teammates who are passionate about being the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse projects, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
Are you a front-end developer with 1 or more years of custom theming experience on production ready client facing work? Are you ready to jump in and start building websites based on industry best practices and our growing set of code standards? Are you naturally curious and ready to grow your own skills by working with other developers of varying skill levels?
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
- Lead projects from a technical perspective
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Write and maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferable code
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends and technologies
- A minimum of 2 years of creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and module of core AngularJS is required
- Ensure timelines and deliverables are met
- Participate in the Agile development process
- Experience with Sass or other CSS pre-processors and task runners such as Gulp or Grunt
- Independent problem solver
- Understanding of responsive development and digital user experience
- Analytical thinker and problem solver able to come up with creative solutions to diverse problems
- Visual user-focused design skills and the ability to recreate detailed designs
- Able to work collaboratively with diverse teams and independently
- Time management skills and experience tracking billable time on projects
- Ability to stay positive, supportive, and open to new ideas or approaches during trying times
- Online examples of production-ready client-facing work
- Drupal development experience
- Knowledge of accessibility standards and how to build ADA Compliant websites
- Existing agency experience