.NET Developer.NET Developer
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for teammates who are passionate about being the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse projects, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
fjorge Digital is a custom development agency that works with a wide range of clients to bring their digital projects to the finish line. We provide solutions for every phase of the project lifecycle to bring websites and applications to life.
Are you a web application developer with 3 or more years of programming experience on production ready client facing work? Are you naturally curious and ready to grow your own skills by working with other developers on a variety of different types of applications?
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of professional development experience
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL
- Experience working with Entity Framework and code-first migrations
- Experience integrating and updating legacy systems
- Experience creating & maintaining data access layers (DAL)
- Familiarity with clean architecture
- Familiarity with Entity Framework Core
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Independent and creative problem solver, able to work both collaboratively and independently
- Time management skills and experience tracking billable time on projects
- Ability to stay positive, supportive, and open to new ideas or approaches during challenging initiatives
- Online examples of production ready client-facing work
- Experience integrating with a FE React project from .NET/Core
- Experience with Material UI
- Experience with Windows Server Administration
- Develop user-driven applications and websites to meet designs and requirements using the technologies that best meet the needs of the project
- Write and maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferable code
- Collaborate with clients and our internal team to drive toward project milestones