.NET Developer.NET Developer
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for teammates who are passionate about being the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse projects, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
fjorge Digital is a full-service development team that works with business and marketing professionals to bring their digital projects to the finish line. We offer front-end and back-end development, solutions architecture, UX, and more to help clients meet their business needs through custom website and application projects.
Are you a .NET developer with 3 or more years of C# programming experience on client-facing work? Are you ready to jump in and start building applications based on industry best practices and our growing set of code standards? Are you naturally curious and ready to grow your own skills by working with other developers of varying skill levels?
As a member of the fjorge Digital back-end development team you will work with others to develop new features for web-based applications. You’ll use primarily C#, and sometimes React, to develop responsive applications to meet our clients’ needs.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of .NET development
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL
- Experience working with Entity Framework and code-first migrations
- Familiarity with React
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Independent problem solver
- Understanding of responsive development and digital user experience
- Analytical thinker and problem solver able to come up with creative solutions to diverse problems
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently
- Time management skills and experience tracking billable time on projects
- Ability to stay positive, supportive, and open to new ideas or approaches during challenging initiatives
- Online examples of production ready client-facing work
- Write and maintain well-documented, QA-ready code
- Team mentorship and support
- Client Satisfaction