Customer Success Specialist
Customer Success Specialists are fjorge’s primary point-of-contact with clients, allowing us to achieve and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
This position is a part of the Managed Services division. We are the detectives, mechanics, and renovation specialists for existing client websites and applications. We humanize the client experience and work to uncomplicate the world of technology through open lines of communication and simplifying the code we inherit.
fjorge is looking for a Customer Success Specialist who can manage our relationships with our clients, maintaining a high quality and frequency of communication and helping them to accomplish their goals.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
We offer a fun environment with diverse projects, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem-solving.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive the continued value of our products and services
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity
- Contribute to initiatives outside the customer conversations that better the customer experience, both low-touch and high-touch.
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between project team members, including cross-division teams, to ensure deliverables are completed on time
- Collaborate, problem solves, and/or strategize upcoming client meetings with team members.
- Prepare necessary documentation or visuals for the client to demonstrate performance and analyze trends in NPS scores to identify areas of improvement.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to drill customer references and develop case studies.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 1 – 5 years of work experience in customer service, communications, and account management
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- True mindset for growth, consider yourself to be coachable, and are open and committed to learning from expert sources.
- Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral)
- Experience working with a Ticket Management System, such as Jira Service Management
- Experience using a Time Tracking tool for budget management, such as Harvest
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Experience managing at least one direct report
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Professional certifications, such as CAPM or PMP, Scrum
- Competitive pay and overtime
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Short and longterm disability insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401k matching program
- Multiscreen workspace and MacBook
- Professional development budget
- Monthly rewards and team building
- Free snacks and beverages in the office
- fjing fjong (trust us)
Please submit your resume in the form of a one-page PDF file. You must live in or near Minneapolis, MN, and be willing to work on-site at our office some portion of your week to be eligible for this position. Applications that meet the qualifications and guidelines stated here will be invited for a 15-minute initial call.
The full interview process consists of up to three progressive 30-60 minute interviews with fjorge staff, a reference check, and finally an offer. If you are deemed under- or over-qualified or who don’t fit our culture, we will suspend the interview process and let you know. If the role is filled by another candidate but we still consider you a good fit, we will offer to keep you on our proactive hiring list and will contact you when there are new openings.