Business Development InternBusiness Development Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our Sales & Marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing outbound sales strategies.
As a Business Development Intern, you will collaborate with our team and be in involved in a variety of tasks. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our Marketing & Sales channels.
This internship will help you acquire business skills and provide you with knowledge of various Sales & Marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in a dynamic & growing software business.
- Assist in Sales Outreach Programs through the following
- Email messages
- Video Introductions
- Phone Introductions
- Events (when safe to do so)
- Social Media
- Manage Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data
- Assist in the development of partnership programs
- Supporting the sales & marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Current enrollment in a related BS degree
Position will pay $15/hr
fjorge is a full service development custom software development firm, providing technological expertise for your digital needs & dreams. We develop tailored content managed websites, integrated web and mobile applications, and maintenance plans to fit any digital project.
We are hiring this person during the current pandemic, all interviews will be conducted via video conference until further notice, and position will be remote in the immediate future. Fjorge is located Downtown Minneapolis 1 block from the light rail when fjorge returns to in-office production. This position will include 12-15 hours of paid work ongoing during the school year and up to 30 hours during the summer. We are seeking someone to continue into fall semester and beyond.