Business Development Account Manager
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for teammates who are passionate about being the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse projects, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Account Manager to join our Sales & Marketing Team, and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing outbound sales strategies.
As a Business Development Account Manager, you will collaborate with our team and be involved in a variety of tasks. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our Marketing & Sales channels.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
- Assist in Sales Outreach Programs via
- Email Messages
- Video Introductions
- Phone Introductions
- Events (When safe to do so)
- Social Media
- Manage Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data
- Generate Sales Qualified Leads
- Lead initial contact meetings with Sales Qualified Leads
- Work with Solution Designers to develop budgets, timing, and initial scope
- Close first deals with and smoothly hand off new clients to Account Directors and Operations Team
- Set clear expectation with potential clients
- CRM Reporting
- Smoothly transition new clients to the fjorge Account and Operations Teams
- Assist in the development of partnership programs
- Supporting the sales & marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Reachout Activities
- Achieving new client meetings
- Meet or exceed new business sales quota
- 3-5 Years of Sales and/or Business development experience
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)