ApplyBack End Web Developer
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for teammates who are passionate about being the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse projects, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
fjorge Digital is a full-service development team that works with clients to bring their digital projects to the finish line. We offer front-end, back-end, solutions architecture and maintenance expertise on website and application projects.
Are you a back end developer looking to start leading other developers through the software development life cycle? Are you ready to jump in and start building applications based on industry best practices and our growing set of code standards? Are you naturally curious and ready to grow your own skills by working with other developers of varying skill levels?
As a member of the fjorge Digital back-end development team you will work with others to develop new features for various web-based and mobile applications. You’ll use a wide range of technologies to develop responsive applications from designs, and test the work of other developers across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
- Utilize software engineering principles to analyze needs and software requirements to ensure performance standards are met for new application development.
- Adopt and utilize content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, etc., to suit user needs.
- Work with project managers to estimate project timelines and determine software development goals/deliverables.
- Write and maintain database tables, views and triggers and stored procedures.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Android and iOS development based on user requirements.
- Position requires a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or closely related field of study.
- All experience may be gained concurrently.