ApplyApp Managed Services Project Manager
fjorge is a full-service end-to-end solutions development agency with over 30 developers on staff. fjorge Managed Services teams are the detectives, emergency room, mechanic, and renovation specialists for existing client applications.
Our teammates are the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse tickets across different frameworks and platforms, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
fjorge is looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager to join our App Managed Services team. We work on applications with an ongoing relationship with fjorge to ensure their properties are secure, updated, functioning, and continually enhanced to meet our client’s changing business needs. If you love being the detective, working with clients to understand their business needs, working with developers to keep them productive, and have a enough technical experience to be “dangerous,” we’re the team for you! Every day brings new opportunities to learn and grow!
Our team is seeking a Business Analyst/Project Manager with 2 + years of backend development experience or technical project management experience.
Our ideal candidate understands programming, but is a nerd about communications, planning and process improvement.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
- Excellent communication skills with teammates and clients
- Excellent documentation skills
- Empathetic and understanding of client concerns, able to guide clients through distressing technical situations
- Inquisitive nature, able to help clients identify their root issues and business needs
- Time management skills and ability to manage others with compassion
- Experience managing or working on several projects/accounts in the same day
- Curious nature, willing to learn and help with both project management and development tasks
- Familiarity with Web Applications
- Familiarity with iOS or Android deployment processes
- Familiarity with server migration processes and risks
- Ability to be on On-Call rotation from 8am-10pm CT daily every couple months
- Experience creating development roadmaps, a plus
- Experience with Jira Service Desk or other task management tool, a plus
- Understanding of C# and .NET development, a plus