Join our Account Management team to help nurture, deepen, and enhance our relationships with agency partners.
We love working with people who are as passionate about client relationships as they are about increasing revenue through consultative sales. We offer a collaborative environment, a growing range of benefits and opportunities for mentorship and professional development.
As we have grown over the last several years, we have developed relationships with advertising, creative, and marketing teams that are central to our work and we want you to be the face of fjorge for them. We hope that you are a motivated self-starter, have an eye for detail and enjoy consultative selling.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
Account Manager Roles and Responsibilities
- Account Growth – You will be responsible for identifying, pitching, and winning future fjorge opportunities with our current agency partners
- Account Enthusiasm – You will work on multiple accounts, helping to manage client relationships along with the day-to-day project details
- You will oversee the development of proposals, scope of work documents, and estimates
If you were here last week, you would have:
- Led the writing of proposals ranging from new features on an existing website to a new e-commerce site build
- Taken initiative to contact existing agency partners and learn about new opportunities
- Worked with project managers and developers to help a client understand their options, and guide them to a solution
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Engage in a consultative sales process with our partner agencies
- Win a high percentage of your proposals for both new and existing business
- Increase our net promoter score
- Understand and communicate the value of fjorge to our partners
- Close deals and onboard our project managers
- Work with internal teams and clients to ensure our clients are satisfied
- Grow our business relationships with your agencies to qualify as “partner agencies”
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years experience in account management
- Existing creative or design agency experience, or on an in-house team
- Experience working directly on website projects
- Web project management experience is valued but not required
- Web development coding experience is valued but not required