Our team is growing, and we’re looking for teammates who are passionate about being the solution to our clients’ digital needs. We offer a fun environment with diverse projects, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle any issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem solving.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Sales & Marketing Team, and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing outbound sales strategies.
As an Account Manager, you will collaborate with our team and be involved in a variety of tasks. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our Marketing & Sales channels.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
- Reports to the Director of Client Retention
- Smoothly transition new clients from the Sales and Solution Design team to the operations team
- Responsible for managing client relationships from project kickoff throughout development and launch
- Manage expectations with clients while balancing profitability via interpersonal communication, change orders, etc.
- Prospect & generate new qualified new project and client leads
- Gain client referrals
- Update CRM with current information
- Maintain and grow a strong book-of-business
- Achieve organic growth via successful projects leading to more work
- Add to your book-of-business through networking, and new client prospecting
- Complete weekly reach-out activities for both organic and new growth
- Achieve new client meetings each month
- 3-10 years of Account Management or Business Development experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with basics of website or app development process
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment