Account DirectorAccount Director
We’re looking for the next fjorge Account Director to join our Sales & Marketing Team. Your main initiative will be to manage a book of business, develop strong relationships with our clients, and achieve your sales goals. You will work closely with project managers, product owners, and your clients to help guide the successful implementation of software projects. You’ll be responsible for growing your account portfolio by adding new clients, and organically growing your existing accounts. This is a sales position and you will be responsible for achieving your sales goals and activities.
If you're curious, collaborative, and bold let's talk!
- Reports to the Director of Client Growth
- Oversees selling process to your book of business and responsible for achieving Sales goals
- Smoothly transitions clients from the Sales and Solution Design team to the operations team
- Responsible for managing client relationships from project kickoff throughout development and launch
- Manages expectations with clients while balancing profitability via interpersonal communication, change orders, etc.
- Prospect & generate new qualified new project and client leads
- Gain client referrals
- Update CRM with current information
- Maintain and grow a strong book-of-business
- Achieve organic growth via successful projects leading to more work
- Add to your book-of-business through networking, and new client prospecting
- Complete weekly reach-out activities for both organic and new growth
- Achieve Sales monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- 3-10 years of Account Management or Business Development experience with a focus on selling digital
- Previous Software Sales or Digital Agency experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with basics of website or app development process
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Apply to our position today!
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.