ApplyAccount Director (Managed Services)
Join our Account Management team to help nurture, deepen, and enhance our relationships with agency partners.
We love working with people who are as passionate about client relationships as they are about increasing revenue through consultative sales. We offer a collaborative environment, a growing range of benefits and opportunities for mentorship and professional development.
As we have grown over the last several years, we have developed relationships with advertising, creative, and marketing teams that are central to our work and we want you to be the face of fjorge for them. We hope that you are a motivated self-starter, have an eye for detail and enjoy consultative selling.
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs through Managed Services offerings.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends relevant to Managed Services prospects.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Work closely with Director of Managed Services to handle complaints and negotiations.
- Work closely with Director of Managed Services to improve Managed Service offerings based on client feedback and market trends
- This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, etc. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Out of town travel may be required for this position.
Account Management Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field, or equivalent work experience and self-driven learning
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Some fields may require additional certifications or licenses.
- Familiarity with function and benefits of server, website, and application management
- Prior experience as a developer or technical project manager, a plus!
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Inquisitive nature with a genuine passion to help solve client problems through technical solutions
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM (We use HubSpot) software.
- Adhere to all required dashboard activities
- Obtain Sales Quota as outlined
- Other duties as required by your manager
Base: $35k – $50k
Total Target: $150k no cap
- Variable (Commission)
- SPIF (When applicable)
- $1.5M – $3.0M in sales after a one year ramp